Stir-fry chicken with Plum Sauce Salad(Serve 3)
1 chicken leg, removed skin
1 organic Purple lettuce, washed and shredded
½ pack organic alfalfa sprouts
½ onion, chopped
150g bacon, chopped
15g Parmesan cheese
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper, crushed
3 tbsp Pat Chun Plum Sauce
2 tbsp water
1. Marinate chicken leg meat for 15 minutes.
2. Stir fry bacon till crisp and remove bacon leaving bacon oil in pan.
3. Using the bacon oil fry chicken leg until golden. Cool and shred.
4. Mix organic purple lettuce, bacon, onion and Parmesan cheese with sauce.
5. Add shredded chicken and organic alfalfa sprouts. Serve.