Shredded chicken with Vinegar(Serve 4)
½ chicken or 2 big chicken legs, washed
2 slice ginger
1 tbsp salt
1 stick of celery, chopped (steam or raw)
1 tsp roasted white sesame seeds
½tbsp Shaoxing wine
2 tsp Pat Chun Sweetened Vinegar
1 tsp Pat Chun Black Rice Vinegar
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Marinate chicken with wine and salt for 1 hour.
2. Put the ginger on chicken, steam 20-25 minutes, cool then shred.
3. Mix celery with salt, dish up.
4. Put shredded chicken on dish, then add sauce.
5. Add roasted white sesame seeds (optional).