Kiwi Chicken Wings (Serve 4)
10 chicken wings
2 kiwi, diced
1 tsp garlic, sliced
2 tbsp cooking oil
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground pepper
½tsp corn starch
½ tsp water
3 tsp Pat Chun Sweetened Vinegar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbp salt
1. Marinate chicken wings for 15 mintutes.
2. Sauté chicken wings in 1 tbsp of oil until golden on both sides. Dish up.
3. Sauté garlic in 1 tbsp of oil, then add chicken wings.
4. Add Sauce and stir until sauce thickens. Turn off fire.
5. Add kiwi and sauté half a minute. Serve.