Thank you for your interests in Pat Chun’s shopping website. If you visit or shop at Patchun.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Pat Chun service, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will control.
How It Works
You can now buy Pat Chun’s quality products directly from our website! To buy our products, please follow the simple steps below:
1. Choose and select the product(s) from our website, located at http://www.patchun.com/shop/ (Hong Kong) or http://www.patchun.com/shop_singapore/ (Singapore).
2. Fill in the information on the order form and click on the “Checkout” button. You will then be requested to provide your name, delivery and billing addresses, and credit card information. Our credit card processing is handled offline by one of our representatives.
3. We will confirm your order through email or phone. We will not charge your credit
card until we have your order fully verified. After confirmation, we will deliver your products within one week, depending on your location. Please see our delivery schedule.
4. Delivery charges are HK$65 for Hong Kong and S$10.00 for Singapore per address.
Visa and Mastercard are accepted by Pat Chun. If you would like to pay us in cash, please email to us at email@example.com (Hong Kong) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore).
Currency ‐ All prices on our shopping website are in Hong Kong Dollars for Hong Kong and in Singapore Dollars for Singapore.
Delivery Service (HONG KONG AND SINGAPORE ONLY)
We deliver to all parts of Hong Kong and Singapore as per the delivery schedule below. No delivery will be made under the following circumstances: a) Singapore public holidays or when severe weather warnings are hoisted.
Please check all products immediately after delivery, to make sure there are no errors or broken items. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Fee : HK$65 for Hong Kong and S$10 for Singapore for all orders
When requesting for our delivery service, please ensure your address is clear and advise us the time when someone is available to receive the goods. If nobody is available at the time of delivery, the package will be returned to Pat Chun with a HK$65 (Hong Kong) or S$10 (Singapore) charge for a second delivery.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to give you a specific delivery time, but we are able to let you know whether delivery will be in the morning or afternoon, should you request it. We can also put you in touch with our delivery truck driver on the delivery date, should you wish to know the approximate delivery time.
Returned Goods Policy
If you are dissatisfied with our products, due to product defects or delivery error, you are welcomed to request for replacement of the items.
1. Please inform our staff member by phone +852-2392-6862 (Hong Kong) / +65-6438-0480 (Singapore) or by email at email@example.com (Hong Kong) firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) within 7 days after receiving the package (together with original Pat Chun receipt.)
2. For discounted and promotional items, no returns are accepted.
3. Food products should still be intact with original labels and packaging materials.
They should be new and remain unopened.
4. Delivery charges are NOT refundable.
Once again, thank you for shopping at Pat Chun!
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY PAT CHUN ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PAT CHUN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, PAT CHUN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PAT CHUN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E‐MAIL SENT FROM PATCHUN.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PAT CHUN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT US AT SHOP@PATCHUN.COM (Hong Kong) or SINGAPORE@PATCHUN.COM (Singapore).