Pasta With Seafood In A Lobster Bisque Sauce (Serves 4)
Sea prawns 600g
1 Dried shallot
Lobster stock 1 box
Spaghetti 1 pack
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp salt
Pat Chun Lobster Oil
- Chop carrots, celery, shallots, onions, garlic and tomatoes for later use.
- Cook the lobster in a boiling water for 6 minutes and drain. De-shell the lobster and keep the meat in the refrigerator for later use. Keep the lobster heads and shells. De-shell sea prawns and keep the shells. According to personal preference, add shrimp meat or other seafood to enrich the dish.
- Sauté dried shallots and garlic with butter in a deep pan until fragrant. Add the lobster heads, shells and sea prawn shells and stir fry for 7 to 8 minutes. Add a box of lobster stock and simmer at medium-low heat for an hour. Add a little white wine to finish the lobster bisque.
- In another wok, add butter and sauté onions for 5 minutes. Add carrots and sauté for 5 minutes. Add celery and tomato paste and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the sautéd vegetables into the boiling lobster bisque and cook for half an hour. Strain 3 times. Season with black pepper and salt. If you like thick Lobster Bisque, you can remove all shells from the soup residue and blend the mixed vegetables until they are smooth. Add a little flour, mix well, drain and cook again.
- Serve cooked spaghetti on a plate. Sauté lobster meat with butter and them put onto the spaghetti. Add lobster bisque. Drizzle with Pat Chun Lobster Oil and serve.