1. Sweetened Vinegar & Unsweetened Vinegar
It is an essential condiment in pork knuckles & ginger stew.
- Sweetened vinegar dissolves some calcium from the bones in the pork knuckles, easing absorption into the body.
- Unsweetened vinegar stimulates blood circulation and secretion of bile from the liver. The digestion of oil and fat is facilitated.
2. White Vinegar (2.5% & 5% Acidity)
Used for pickling, salad dressings, sauce for sweet and sour dishes. 5% Acidity gives your cooking an extra zest.
3. Spice Vinegar & Red Vinegar
Its distinctive flavor makes Pat Chun Spice Vinegar a classic dip for Chinese dim sum and noodles.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Add an ice cube or two to bring out the floral notes of the vinegar.
5. Lemon Flavored Vinegar, Osmanthus Flavored Vinegar & Rose Flavored Vinegar
Dilute Lemon Flavored Vinegar in ice-cold water a ratio of 1:10 to create a refreshing drink.
Osmanthus Flavored Vinegar & Rose Flavored Vinegar are excellent dips for deep-fried appetizers.
1. Natural Preservatives
Farmers preserve redundant seasonal food by vinegar to slow down food spoilage.
2. Preserved Food
Vinegar helps decompose plant proteins so that nutrients can be absorbed more effectively.
Pickled Soy Beans: Soak the black soy bean in Rice Vinegar/Black Rice Vinegar
- Consume 10-30 pieces every morning
- Soak a raw egg with shell in vinegar for 2 to 3 days
- Vinegar decompose the egg shell until a thin outermost coating is left
- Use chopsticks to pierce the coating so that egg yolk and egg white leaks out.
- Stir vinegar, egg white and egg yolk well.
Vinegar: All-natural, all-purpose, eco-friendly, economical cleaner
- Baking Soda & Water: Mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 500ml water
- White Vinegar & Water: Dilute white vinegar in water a ratio of 1:2
1. Wipe grease off
- Spray the stains with baking soda and white vinegar. Let sit for 20-30 minutes and wipe clean.
2. Deodorize a microwave oven or oven
- Bring a microwave-safe bowl with 100ml to a rolling boil inside the microwave for 1 minute. Repeat the step with 100ml white vinegar. Baked-on food will be loosened, and odors will disappear. Wipe clean.
3. Remove stains from clothing
- Sprinkle the stains with baking soda and white vinegar. Let sit for 20-30 minutes and scrub them. Run the machine through a whole cycle as usual.
4. Polish clothing
- Soak the clothing in white vinegar for a few minutes before rinsing with water.
5. Household Disinfectant
- Clean the house with diluted vinegar and allow time for it to air dry.