Celery duck breast in lettuce(Serves 4)
2 tsp Pat Chun Hoi Sin Sauce
10 slices duck breast, remove skin and chopped
½ stick celery, remove skin and chopped
½ Carrot chopped
½ lettuce, cut round
1 clove garlic
1 tsp rose wine
Dash of oil
Dash of Osmanthus
1. Blanch celery and carrot in hot water. Drain.
2. Lay out lettuce on dish.
3. Stir-fry garlic in oil with low heat Stir-fry duck breast with medium fire after garlic give off fragrance. Turn the heat down to low, then add Pat Chun Hoi Sin Sauce and rose wine.
4. Stir-fry celery and carrot with duck breast. Turn off fire and remove garlic.
5. Put celery, carrot and duck breast on lettuce.
6. Sprinkle osmanthus. Serve.